Amplify Selling Process
The AMPLIFY Business Sales ProcessTM has been honed and perfected over the years to ensure it gets the best result for business sellers and is clear and easy to follow for business buyers. The process consists of a number of consecutive stages. Each Stage involves meetings, the provision of information, discussion and Q&A and as the buyer moves through the stages, they are moving closer to finalising the deal to buy your business.
A – AGREEMENT & APPRAISAL
• Step one is to appoint Amplify as your Business Sale Agent.
• Amplify will provide you an appraisal for your business.
• Amplify provide you with guidance on preparing your business for sale, including the provision of this guide “The AMPLIFY Business Sales Process” and “Preparing your Business For Sale”.
M – MARKETING PLAN
• Amplify prepare a marketing plan for the promotion of your business. Your plan may include:
• Newspaper & Magazine Advertising, Online and Website Advertising, Social Media (Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Google Plus), Database Marketing & Direct E-mail Campaigns and Confidential Approaches to potential buyers.
P – PROSPECTUS
• Amplify will professionally prepare a Business Prospectus for the sale of your business. This will help define the opportunity, and assists with the sale and financing for your buyer.
• Amplify will present your Business Prospectus to qualified prospective buyers.
L – LEAD MANAGEMENT
• Amplify manage all the leads that enquire about your business sale.
• Amplify will work with you to provide a guided visit of your business by the intended buyer.
• Sellers and buyers must transition to a position where the deal is a win-win for both parties, facilitated by a ‘Heads of Agreement’. Upon signing a Heads of Agreement and providing a deposit, Amplify will allow the purchaser to progress to the Investigation stage.
I – INVESTIGATION (DUE DILIGENCE)
• Amplify manage the process with all parties for seamless Due Diligence of your business.
• During this stage buyers and their advisers are looking to ensure that the business is as described.
• Amplify work with the seller and buyer to assist in this process.
F - FINALISING THE SALE
• Amplify provide guidance on the preparation of legal documentation including a Sale of Business Agreement.
• Amplify work with you to iron out the finer points of your Sale Agreement with the buyer.
Y - YOUR POST SALE OBLIGATIONS
• As part of your sale you may have post-exchange and post-sale obligations.